About the Club
The aim of the club is to play and promote Badminton for all.
Our members are players from beginner to County standard and all are supported by registered Badminton England coaches. We participate in all the local leagues (West Dorset Badminton League, South East Somerset Badminton League and Taunton Badminton League).
We are Somerset's only Badminton Club holding both the Badminton England Premier Club and Sport England Clubmark. We run both adult and junior sessions. We are currently based in Westlands Sports & Fitness Centre, Westbourne Close, Yeovil.
The club was formed in April 2016 from the merger of Yeovil Graduates Badminton Club and Westlands Badminton Club.
The aims and objectives in our club constitution are...
- Play and promote Badminton
- Affiliate to Somerset County Badminton Association and Badminton England
- Encourage young people to continue playing badminton into adulthood and to help them achieve higher standards of play
- Offer all club members the opportunity to participate in league badminton where possible
- Provide duty of care and protection to all club members
- Make sure all club members are treated equitably
- Offer badminton coaching and competition opportunities to all members
If you are looking for coaching, social or competitive league badminton, whatever your standard, then Yeovil Badminton Club is the club for you!
Visitors are always welcome.
Club Sessions £5.00 per session * £7.00 for non members **
Every Monday 7pm - 9pm
* Discounted rate for club members.
** Non members are entitled to a maximum of 6 sessions. Membership is required thereafter.
Improvers £4 per session £3 for students **
Every Wednesday, 6pm - 7pm.Find out more
Juniors FREE 4 week coaching £3 per session thereafter
Every Monday, 6pm - 7pm.
Every Wednesday, 5pm - 6pm.
Summer Club £7 per session or £70 upfront for 11 weeks
Every Monday 8pm - 11pm.
All summer until August.